Executive Support Analyst
- Prepare a range of non-routine correspondence according to company guidelines for signature by executive, (i.e. brand compliance, proof reading materials for consistency, grammar, and spelling).
- Compile, process and analyze data based on research objectives and prepare reports
- Arrange and coordinate meetings/conferences in liaison with the Meeting and Events Planning team when applicable. Handle routine and non-routine logistics (e.g. contact meeting participants and coordinate responses, compose meeting materials and follow-up correspondence with input and review by Executive). Follow up on action items and report status to Executives/meeting attendees. Identify potential speakers and provide local, on-site support as appropriate.
- Coordinate work with third-party suppliers – both internal and external – to address support needs and issues on behalf of the executive
- Arrange conference calls, video conferences or data conferences occasionally involving a global audience
- Assist with miscellaneous complex administrative tasks (i.e. locate and complete standard Accenture forms, provide invoicing and accounts reconciliation support, maintain voicemail/email distribution lists, may manage time and expense reports)
- Keep current and be knowledgeable on Accenture’s tools and technology. Educate executives on new and existing technology / processes in order to support Accenture’s overall strategy
- Develop relationships with executives’ clients and their Executive Support Associates
- Record and monitor work requests into the tracking tool in a timely manner according to local capabilities and guidelines
- May be responsible for coordinating the activities of other Executive Support Associates/Analysts for their team, this is defined as assigning tasks in a structured and formal way and on a regular basis.
- May anticipate travel needs of executive and independently coordinate complex travel arrangements, typically involving multiple changes and destinations based on understanding of executive’s availability and obligations. Support with travel documentation and procedures (itineraries, visa/passport procedures).
- May prepare draft proposals and presentations with direction from Executive and/or support from other individuals or service departments, as necessary
- May review and sort paper-based and electronic mail, identify/take action required where appropriate
- May manage potential complex calendar / diary activity, including coordination of appointments for executives as well as extensive rescheduling. Keep executives informed as needed
- May provide telephone support (i.e. answer calls promptly and courteously). Act as executives’ representative to independently handle calls
- May maintain contact and email distribution lists
- Record and monitor work requests into the tracking tool in a timely manner according to local capabilities and guideline
- High School Diploma/GED
- Associate's/College Degree
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
- SharePoint skills desired
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Good communication skills (written and oral)
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Responsive, flexible, adaptable
- High level of professionalism
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to work with highly confidential material and maintain confidentiality
- Good interpersonal skills
- Comfortable with technology
- Critical thinking skills
- Proactive, self-starter
- Forward thinking
- Seeks out challenges and opportunities to grow
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA IL - Chicago
Test Architecture Engineering Manager (Multiple Positions)
Java Developer Team Lead
Workday Consulting Senior Manager - Northeast
Business & Technology Integration