- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with C-level clients and their requirements
- 1-2 years of customer support/customer service work (preferably within operations)
- Strong, confident communicator (verbal and written)
- Ability to adhere to and support budgets
- Strong knowledge of customer experience/service
- Creative mindset with a passion for hospitality
- Ability to think outside boundaries, keeping the client experience at the center of focus
- Adept at managing multiple projects / workstreams simultaneously
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.