- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a financial role
- Project based Accounting experience
- Experience with Revenue and US GAAP
- Working knowledge of business, finance and accounting fundamentals including U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Planning, forecasting and budgeting
- PC literate (e.g., working knowledge of MS Office Programs)
- Professional Certifications may also be required in certain geographies (i.e. CIMA/ACCA or ACA)
Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
Ability to be flexible and work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Excellent customer service skills
Strong organizational and analytical skills
Attention to detail
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.