As a member of one of the world’s largest Workday-certified teams, you’ll be part of a team of advisory professionals who deliver more than just technology. You’ll deliver HR and financial management solutions that help organizations realize the Workday promise of integrated, cloud-based capabilities that put them on the fast track to a better way to work.
Grow your career with leading-edge technologies, continuous learning opportunities and a global community with deep industry expertise that help to solve clients’ biggest challenges.
Now is the perfect time for you to join the Accenture DayNine Workday team, where you’ll:
- Assess, strategize and manage Workday deployments for organizations across the globe. Accenture has worked with more than 600 clients to deliver Workday deployments to unlock the potential of their organizations.
- Design and deliver future-ready Workday solutions to help organizations optimize their HR and Finance functions and enhance their employees’ experiences.
- Join more than 1,200 professionals certified in Workday, collaborating to drive enterprise-wide transformational projects on a global scale.
- Expand your Workday skills and advance your career with unparalleled training and professional development opportunities.
As a Workday Payroll Associate Manager, you should expect to be involved in the following:
- Lead or support the Payroll workstream on a Workday implementation project.
- Support the creation of workplans for large complex global engagements, owning risk, budget, resources, client relationship, etc.
- Researching and resolving day to day Workday US Payroll issues
- Work with client to support the new requirements for Payroll in Workday
- Creating and Updating Workday configurations based on requirement changes
- Provide support for regular and special payroll processes in Workday
- Provide support for post-payroll activities like posting, bank transfer and pay checks in Workday
- Provide support for Legal and regulatory reports in Workday
- Provide support for year-end reporting and other year-end activities in Workday
- Manage small on and off-shore functional teams
- Identify strategies, risks, and options, recommend approaches and mitigations to meet client/functional requirements
- Architect Workday HCM solutions to ensure that all work streams are cohesive and cross functional impacts are considered and mitigated
- Advise clients on industry standards and leading practices.
- Demonstrate design options through the use of prototyping.
- Understand and apply Workday and Accenture DayNine methodologies.
- Provide the Project Manager with status updates and keep them apprised of overall project status.
- Demonstrate strong client and stakeholder management to achieve project objectives
- Support innovation through the creation of new industry leading methods and assets
- Existing and up to date Workday US Payroll Certification
- A minimum of 3 years of years of consulting experience, most recently in a Senior Consultant, Manager, or similar level role, preferably with a large consulting firm
- A minimum of 2 years of hands-on Workday Payroll experience
- A ,minimum of 2 years of end-to-end Workday US Payroll Implementations
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in one or more of the following areas: Payroll Operations, Payroll transformation, Global Payroll, Payroll integration, Payroll interfaces, Payroll tax, Payroll processes
- A minimum of 1 year of experience leading requirements gathering workshops or facilitating meetings
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 80%
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience in Canadian Payroll processing
- Workday Canadian Payroll, Absence and/or Time Tracking experience
- Strong US Payroll process knowledge
- Demonstrate knowledge of the HR function & processes
- Experience with Payroll software such as ADP GlobalView, (SAP), Ceridian, ADP eTime, PeopleSoft, Workday, Oracle or Ultimate
- Experience supporting the vendor selection process (client and supplier sides) including RFPs, RFIs, scoring and evaluating products and services
- Thrive in a diverse, fast paced environment.
- Think analytically and can effectively apply logic to solve problems.
- Ability to interact at all levels of the client organization
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Experience with and desire to mentor junior staffAbility to handle multiple tasks concurrently and meet deadlines, despite conflicting demands.
- Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate and team with others.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and can clearly articulate complex messages and requirements.
- Strong desire to work with clients and provide exceptional client experiences.
- Bachelor’s Degree
LocationsAZ - Phoenix,CA - El Segundo,CA - Los Angeles,CA - Sacramento,CA - San Diego,CA - San Francisco,CA - San Jose,CO - Denver,CT - Hartford,DC,DC - Washington,FL - Miami,FL - St. Petersburg,FL - Tampa,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,IL - St. Charles,IN - Indianapolis,KS - Overland Park,MA - Boston,MD - Baltimore,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,MN - St Paul,MO - Kansas City,MO - St Louis,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,NJ - Edison,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,OH - Cincinnati,OH - Cleveland,OH - Columbus,PA - Philadelphia,PA - Pittsburgh,TX - Austin,TX - Dallas,TX - Houston,TX - San Antonio,VA - Alexandria,VA - Arlington,WA - Seattle,WI - Milwaukee
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
Accenture Flex - Functional Tester -Norfolk, VA
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Digital Transformation Consultant ++
Accenture DayNine - Workday Certified Integrations/BIRT Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration