- 2+ years of experience working in an PeopleSoft product suite development environment
- US Citizenship required (Dual Citizenship not eligible for consideration)
- 1+ year of experience Crystal Reports and/or XML Publisher
- 1+ year of Asset Management business knowledge.
- Development experience required in 3 or more of the following PeopleSoft product suite development tools:
- DMS Scripts
- PeopleSoft Reports (SQR, Crystal, BI Publisher)
- PeopleSoft Tools
- Application Engine, Tuxedo
- Enterprise Portal
- PeopleSoft Workflow
- PeopleSoft 9.x Technical Architecture
- PeopleSoft Application Server, File Server, File Directories
- 1+ year of experience managing another resource’s work.
- Working knowledge of Oracle Database - 8i, 9i, 10g or Exadata
- Experienced with Integration Broker
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Attention to detail and organization
- Strong ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is a federal contractor, an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.