- Minimum 7 yrs advising clients on the benefits and applications of digital technologies to a variety of business processes
- Minimum 5 leading and/or architecting delivery of digital initiatives such as: analytics, machine Learning, or cloud
- Minimum 3 yrs Resources Industry experience
- Minimum of Bachelors Degree
- Experience using digital technologies to solve Resources industry specific problems
- Experience selling and delivering AI Solutions
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Ability to travel as necessary
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem solving environment
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team oriented environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication written and oral and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women