- Minimum 5 years Oracle ERP hands-on experience over one or more engagements in Oracle Cloud.
- Minimum 5 years in project management
- Minimum 5 years Oracle Supply Chain - functional experience through three or more implementation/deployments.
- Minimum 5 years leading workstreams of >20 team members on large, global Oracle deployments.
- Minimum 3 years in sales or business development experience in Oracle technologies.
Weekly Travel to Client site Required
- Excellent client-facing skills in partnering to scope and assess client needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to generate and publish Oracle Finance-related thought leadership through white papers, internal assets, and conference presentation materials
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Equal Employment Opportunity All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.