The digital revolution is changing everything, transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices – Interactive, Mobility and Analytics. Accenture Interactive helps the world’s leading brands delight their customers and deliver superior business performance and customer experiences. As part of Accenture Interactive Delivery, you’ll balance art and science to create award-winning digital experiences for today’s connected consumers through integrated and dynamic solutions that incorporate strategy, marketing, creative and technology.
YOUR ROLE: WCM Functional Lead
While there will never be a typical day at Accenture Interactive, we’ve highlighted a few of your exciting responsibilities.
- Plans and performs analysis of content management activities and/or functions and guides the subsequent design and implementation or improvement of existing WCM applications
- Offers suggestions and recommendations during solution design and execution phase from a functional perspective to ensure business intent is understood by the project team
- Serves as the bridge/translator between the business team and technical resources during development and implementation to ensure that requirements and dependencies are well understood
- Leads and contributes to the definition of content governance procedures and business requirements, functional designs, and work flows for creating, managing and publishing web content
- Assist with business process redesign, roadmap planning, and identifying touch points through multi-channel applications
- Mentor and coach team members by sharing perspective and knowledge of Content Management initiatives and maintaining open dialogue with colleagues and clients
- Support the development of strong client relationships by building trust, rapport and strong working relationships with key sponsors, stakeholders, and team members
- Travel Required