- Leading work streams requiring specific knowledge of SAP S/4HANA Finance within the CMT industry sectors.
- Leading teams of junior onshore and offshore team members in mobilizing and delivery S/4HANA Finance solutions for CMT Clients.
- Proficient understanding of SAP S/4HANA Finance solutions, including one or more of the following:
- GL, (including New GL Functionality)
- Asset Accounting,
- Accounts Payables,
- Accounts Receivables,
- Financial Organizational Structures and Master Data,
- Controlling functions,
- Internal and External Financial Management Reporting.
Why should I join the Accenture team?
- Drive SAP innovation: working with SAP’s leading business partner, gain early access to SAP innovations and help shape and build credentials through an unparalleled program of collaboration.
- Learn and grow continuously: build skills in “New” SAP, grow existing skills and develop cross-industry skills with unmatched 24/7 access to the SAP Learning Hub, through expert-curated learning boards, webinars and classroom-style training programs.
- Thrive in our inclusive environment: Bring your whole self to a company that aims to be the most diverse in the world and delivers real-time performance feedback based on individual strengths—not stats.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in SAP Finance, functional and technical experience required
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in SAP S4/HANA Finance
- Minimum of 1 year of experience leading workstreams of 10 or more team members for large global SAP deployments
- Minimum of 2 years of Project Management experience
Minimum of 4 years of external client-facing consulting experience
- Ability to participate in and contribute to thought leadership efforts (white papers, conference presentation materials, internal assets)
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
Proven ability to drive the team and meet goals and objectives independently
Desire to work in an information systems environment
Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Excellent leadership and management skills
LocationsMA - Boston,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Salesforce Functional Manager- West
Posted 1 day ago
North America Inclusion & Diversity Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications
Posted 1 day ago
USA TX - Dallas
Java Full Stack Developer
Posted 1 day ago