- Experience with interacting with external clients and vendors
- Experience with process improvement projects
- Experience with Loan Origination Systems
- Experience with Mortgage Cadence Enterprise Lending Center
- Experience with workflow process design
- Experience with writing business rules decision logic within a rules engine
- Experience with writing testing business and functional requirements
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with Visual Basic VB and or C
- Knowledge of Mortgage or Home Equity Originations
- Process focused mindset
- Results oriented attitude
- Self starter requiring little direction
- Desire to make a difference
- Proven multi tasking capabilities
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
- Creative, outgoing and professional demeanor
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Proactive and a team player
- Proven ability to communicate with Managers and C Level Executives
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities -to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.