- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related technical field preferred
- 4 years of experience in Networking, Network Security, System Administration
- Understanding of Network and Server Infrastructure
- Familiarity with databases, networks, ESXi, NAS/SAN, patch Management
- Knowledge in TCP/IP, cryptographic protocols and algorithms, operating system (MAC\Linux\Windows) internals and operations
- Knowledge of python, bash, batch files
- Knowledge of intrusion detection and prevention systems
- Certifications: Network +, Security +, Linux +, CCNA, MCSA, CISSP
- Experience with Cisco iOS, Unix Command Line, SSH, RDP
- Experience in user behavior analytics tools and investigation
- Experience in Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) and Network Forensic tools
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.