- Minimum of 6 years of experience in the following:
- Deep understanding of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) across Marketing, Sales, Service (including field service) processes for standard product and subscription-based companies; B2B and B2C
- Experience with customer service processes related to: Customer Experience Design & Management, Customer Service Management & Operations, Customer Service Technology, Field Service.
- Experience with marketing automation and related business processes across journey mapping, demand generation, lead qualification, campaign ROI tracking
- Experience with sales processes related to: account management, lead management, opportunity management, forecasting, basic quoting
- Experience designing user journeys and user experiences for applications
- Leading and understanding large, complex global transformation projects
- Understanding of CRM (Marketing, Sales, Service) leading and common practices across multiple clients
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in the following:
- Cloud (“SaaS”) solutions and how they fit into a client’s larger application ecosystem
- Salesforce technical knowledge on Marketing, Sales, Service Cloud and Field Service Lightning: Data models, technical principles, integrations, configuration and customization, technical architecture.
- Basic understanding of Salesforce functional capabilities and features.
- Knowledge on agile delivery methods, SCRUM/SAFE
- Bachelor's Degree
Professional Skill Requirements
Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment. Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment. Desire to work in an information systems environment. Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills Excellent leadership and management skills
All our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.