Job Location: IL - Chicago
Regional Description: Midwest
Job Number: 00660886 00660886_en
Ready to re-imagine your Oracle career?
Develop and deliver the next generation of Oracle solutions using innovation-led design thinking, agile development methodologies and new intelligent technologies, such as IoT, analytics, automation and AI.
There has never been a better time to join our team of 54,000+ Oracle experts, where you’ll:
· Drive end-to-end innovation. Gain early access to Oracle innovations through our unparalleled program of collaboration. Accenture is Oracle’s #1 systems integrator globally for 12 years running and a proud Global Cloud Elite and Platinum-Level member of the Oracle Partner Network.
· Lead the Journey to Cloud. Define and implement Oracle Cloud solutions on large, complex client projects with a scope unsurpassed in the industry.
· Deliver award-winning work. Accenture has won more than 145 Oracle awards since 2003—more than any other systems integrator.
· Learn and Grow Continuously. Benefit from unmatched training and development including workshops and training to secure Oracle certifications, expert-curated learning boards and Oracle Cloud Academy training on sales and delivery excellence.
· Advance your agenda. Grow your career as far as your ambition takes you. We provide real-time performance feedback based on your strengths – not stats.
· Thrive in diversity. Succeed in an organization that actively promotes networking and mentorship among all communities.
WHO WE´RE LOOKING FOR?
Professional Skill Requirements:
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at accenture.com/careers.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.