- 7+ years of industry experience or equivalent knowledge of the asset management industry (i.e., back and middle office operations, investment technology, compliance, etc.)
- Proven program, project, and delivery leadership in the asset management industry
- Experience building relationships with key clients through delivery and position to expand client footprint
- Experience managing a team between 2-10 people on client facing engagements
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Previous management consulting, program/project management, conversion experience a plus
- Experience with ETF a plus
- Bachelor's degree required, CPA and/or MBA a plus**
PROFESSIONAL SKILL REQUIREMENTS
Ability to contribute to a team-oriented environment Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment Desire to work in an information systems environment Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.