- Assuming overall responsibility for project execution and guiding clients through complex transformation initiatives
- Decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments
- Facilitating discussions and workshops with senior level clients to review the evaluation of processes, recommended improvement opportunities and proposed roadmap
- Managing teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture
- Interacting with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters
- Supporting the development of the practice by driving initiatives around market research, Accenture Points-of-View, capability development, thought capital, knowledge management, etc.
- 7+ years of industry experience or equivalent knowledge of the asset management industry (i.e., back and middle office operations, investment technology, compliance, etc.)
- Proven program, project, and delivery leadership in the asset management industry
- Experience building relationships with key clients through delivery and position to expand client footprint
- Experience managing a team between 2-10 people on client facing engagements
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Previous management consulting, program/project management, conversion experience a plus
- Experience with ETF a plus
- Bachelor's degree required, CPA and/or MBA a plus**
LocationsCA - El Segundo,CA - San Francisco
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Medical Policy Support Associate Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
USA NY - New York
Finance & Risk - Liquidity Risk Manager
Workday HCM Manager - Northeast Region
Business & Technology Integration