Join Accenture Consulting and you’ll work alongside fellow industry experts to lead transformational projects and define cutting edge solutions, solving our client’s most complex issues. And because our clients span the full range of industries, you’ll have the opportunity to pursue your passion, hone your expertise and deepen your knowledge.
As a Consulting practitioner, you’ll shape the future of 96 of the 137 Resources companies listed in the Fortune Global 500, including companies in Oil & Gas, Utilities, Chemicals, and Natural Resources, such as Metals & Mining, Forestry.
Accenture Consulting’s Resources Salesforce team offers the chance to embark on a fast-paced, dynamic and rewarding career path where no two days are ever the same. Our culture is focused on providing you with the tools and opportunities to develop your consulting and industry expertise. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Are you ready to join our Resources Salesforce practice to help clients drive outcomes through their investments in Salesforce solutions? Are you ready to guide our clients through the consideration, shaping and planning of complex transformations to optimize core functions of their business?
If yes, then Salesforce is the place for you to catapult your consulting career and take it to the next level! As part of a strong global community, you’ll learn from our leading industry experts who will help you identify and maximize your strengths.
As a Technology Consulting Practitioner in our Salesforce practice, you’ll often be:
- Advising and guiding our clients through the consideration, shaping and planning of complex transformations and digitization of core functions such as: sales force automation, customer service and support, marketing, supply chain management, financial management, financial performance management, human capital management, and quote to cash processes
- Collaborating with client stakeholders to identify and understand business issues while developing transformational solutions that drive value-based business outcomes
- Identifying business requirements, developing value cases and conducting feasibility assessments
- Driving analysis, design and implementation planning for proof of concepts, pilots, and full SaaS implementations
- Advising clients on the impacts of SaaS adoption to their governance and operating models, and helping client plan for and/or implement change
- Delivering large, complex SaaS assessment and implementation programs while applying proven methodologies and tools to simplify and accelerate successful results for our clients
- Applying your understanding of cloud and disruptive technologies, including functional knowledge
Professional Skill Requirements
- Ability to travel as necessary
- Ability to develop creative and breakthrough solutions
- Strong interpersonal, team building, organizational and motivational skills
- Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues, and synthesize large amounts of information
- Desire to deliver to a high standard in a suitable time frame
- Self-motivating, adaptable, able to prioritize and able to inspire and motivate others