- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Finance, or related field
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Executive Compensation.
- CCP designation
- Experience with leading a team and packaging information and presenting to C-Suite level executives.
- Compensation program design experience. Proxy experience – involved in process of drafting the Proxy. Strong Financial/Wealth Creation/Compensation modeling.
- Experience dealing with international clients and internal business partners
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.