- manages the strategy, development and execution of integrated communications programs directed to the blockchain community and key stakeholders across the organization.
- oversees content and message development, production, promotion and measurement across a variety of communication channels
- ensures that messages are communicated accurately, timely and reinforce our brand and business positioning
- provides strategic communications counsel to blockchain leadership
- Ensuring our research and thought leadership align, support and differentiate our positioning, facilitates client engagement and helps drive business.
- Creating executive communications for speaking engagements and internal communications.
- Driving and coordinating the development of a regular cadence of content (videos, blogs, surveys, interviews) to initiate and drive engagement with a broad range of key stakeholders across a diverse ecosystem.
- Maintaining focused and up-to-date news, content and educational materials on our internal blockchain communities of practice.
- Managing a comprehensive overview of Accenture’s key blockchain/DLT initiatives and helping to drive Accenture’s viewpoint based upon our unique position in the marketplace.
- Collaborating with teams across the globe to localize content, assure its relevance and maintain a consistent voice for the Accenture blockchain identity.
- Lead the professional community including developing and executing a plan for growing and engaging its members; aligning to training and communications to keep diverse stakeholders informed and on message; summarize news and trends in the marketplace and work with technical teams to educate and promote assets and capabilities.
- Lead the full production cycle: ideation, design, development, and launch of Accenture's client case studies, credentials and client stories.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies and leverage relationships within the organization to identify opportunities to collaborate (e.g. events, marketing campaigns, thought leadership).
- Develop and execute an internal communications plan for a broad range of stakeholders across Accenture.
- Collaborate with teams across Accenture's business and leverage relevant employee programs and initiatives
- Compose, edit and/or execute employee communications for the blockchain practice.
- Be the liaison for analyst and media relations team, keeping key attributes of the blockchain practice up-to-date to support the Accenture blockchain value story, including analyst RFIs and in-person meetings, client-approved use cases and SGI practice capabilities and statistics.
- Help to plan and manage external events and meet-ups to build and maintain Accenture’s blockchain presence across our external ecosystem.
- Identify and manage contractors and third-party service providers (creative agencies, writers, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree required, in marketing & communications, journalism or related. Technology industry marketing experience preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in marketing and communications
- Technology industry, prefer experience in AI, XR, Blockchain, other emerging technologies.
- Deep knowledge of digital and social media marketing
- Marketing communications background
- Understanding of web writing, design and usability principles
- Technical aptitude to quickly learn and master off-the-shelf and in-house communication and collaboration technologies
- Understanding of web analytics principles and experience with web analytics tools (Adobe Analytics, etc.)
- Experience with WordPress or similar web-design tools
- Experience with script writing and/or video production/editing
- Experience with social media applications and messaging
- Excellent Digital, Social Media and PowerPoint skills.
Creativity and curiosity – interested in learning about innovation and how it will change the way we work and live and engaging ways we can translate this for internal and external clients.
Strong organizational and project management skills, with ability to simultaneously manage multiple, complex projects in an intense and deadline-driven environment.
Excellent problem-solving skills and an ability to bring new and fresh ideas and concepts to the practice.
A team player, able to collaborate and communicate with other marketing professionals in our extended marketing team around the world.
Strong eye for design and effective visual communication
Ability to utilize multi-media communication channels including email, web, video and social media
Strong project-management skills and ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
Ability to measure impact and tie programs to bottom line results
Confidence, presence and personal credibility to establish successful relationships.
Strong written and oral communication skills. The ability to present and communicate ideas clearly and persuasively at all levels to multiple audiences.
Creative drive, energy, innovation and enthusiasm – never satisfied with status quo, always striving to break new ground and bring new marketing techniques and channels to the forefront.
Bold creativity and a passion for new technology trends and the future.
Strong knowledge of innovation, technology content, and the ability to instantaneously absorb and create the new.
Goal oriented, business-focused, responsive and reliable.
Willingness to learn quickly, take initiative and maintain focus.
Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a virtual, problem-solving environment.
Strong project management skills, organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
Exceptionally strong teaming skills.
Excellent negotiation, influence, mediation and conflict management skills.
Sensitivity to the cultural variances across different countries.
Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
LocationsDC,DC - Washington,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,TX - Dallas
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
Microsoft - Technology Consulting - Senior Manager - Southwest
USA MD - Greenbelt
Federal - SOC / Security Engineering Deputy Lead
Property & Casualty Insurance Manager
Business & Technology Integration