These are the minimum requirements for an aspirant to be considered for the position applying to:
- 10 years working and conceptual experience partnering with design teams and leadership
- 7 years’ experience with Digital Design cross capability projects and or products including but not limited to:
- Web - responsive and mobile friendly
- Kiosk - touchscreens/display screens that can be interactive or static
- 7 years’ experience in end-to-end design solutions including meeting project milestones and deliveries
- 10 years knowledge and working experience with cross functional teams including requirements gathering and participating in the analysis of user research to solve for complex design decision
- 10 years working experience with project budgets and accounting including cost estimates, delivery and budget management
- Deep understanding and demonstrated experience with product design, digital development, and brand strategy
- Experience delivering Service and Strategic Design programs using an innovation mentality
- Knowledge of and curiosity about technology and its impact on design solutions
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal including presentation development and high attention to detail
- Demonstrated project leadership with Agile, SCRUM methodology and general project management tools
- Project Management certification, PMP
- Bachelor's Degree
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.