- Assess, strategize and manage Workday deployments for organizations across the globe. Accenture has worked with more than 600 clients to deliver Workday deployments to unlock the potential of their organizations.
- Design and deliver future-ready Workday solutions to help organizations optimize their HR and Finance functions and enhance their employees’ experiences.
- Join more than 1,200 professionals certified in Workday, collaborating to drive enterprise-wide transformational projects on a global scale.
- Expand your Workday skills and advance your career with unparalleled training and professional development opportunities.
As a Workday Integration Manager, you should expect to lead a Workday Integration effort (small to large/complex) and have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the design of integrations from point to point systems as well as holistic interchange services rendering effective data quality and dependable exchanges of digital information
- Identify, assess,and solve complex business problems for integrating the Workday cloud application with external applications across a wide array of Human Capital Management and Financial functional areas, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Lead the design, build, and support testing of Workday integration code base including Studio, EIB and supporting 3rd party coding
- Oversee integration delivery
- Manage integration development process (may require interaction with global resources across multiple geographic locations)
- Lead Discovery session with client for each domain specific integration
- Deliver requirements and design documents to developers
- Ensures timelines and quality of integration is met
- Engages with 3rd party vendors as required
- Closely follow the strategic direction set by leadership when establishing Workday project goals
- Collaborate with client counterpart to successfully deliver on shared objectives
- Responsible for timely identification and escalation of risks and development of alternative technical and functional approaches when necessary
- Lead the identification of process improvements and changes to our methodology based on project experience
- Existing and up to date Workday Integrations Certification
- 4+ years of consulting experience with a professional services consulting firm
- Experience with at least 2 full life cycle Workday implementation in an Integration Leadership role
- 2 years of previous project management experience inclusive of people management
- 3 years of application requirements gathering and design, including process mapping and gap analysis
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 75%
- Previous experience in software selection, vendor management
- Proven ability work within a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Experience with Excel, Visio and PowerPoint
- Superior Communication Skills, both written and oral
- Bachelor’s Degree (technical or business degree highly preferred)
LocationsCA - Los Angeles,CA - San Francisco,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia,TX - Dallas,TX - Houston
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Posted 1 day ago
Agile/Change Organization Consultant
Posted 1 day ago
Federal - Integration Operations Analyst, Mid
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.