- Experience with implementing enterprise integration architectures
- Experience with designing integrated solutions
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with SAP in the Chemicals Industry.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to meet travel requirements
- Deep knowledge of the selected integration architecture packages preferred
- Ability to define and communicate the “big picture” in terms of the overall integrated solution (both functional and technical components) and break it down into smaller manageable work units
- Ability to manage Technical teams
- Deep knowledge of SAP
- Business Development experience
- Experience in consulting
- Proven ability to work independently as well as with a team.
- Good communications skills both written and oral
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.