Are you ready to join our Customer Insight & Growth practice to transform how businesses connect with their customers? Can you drive change within sales, service and marketing, with a specific focus on how companies market, sell and provide service to their customers? Our clients are transforming to cope with the new realities of digital. They are investing in whole new business models – this is reinventing marketing, sales, service and channels with digital embedded throughout and the customer at the heart of everything. Do you want to focus on the top-line growth of our clients and use your industry knowledge and experience to solve client issues by designing and implementing solutions in customer experience, sales and service, commerce and analytics?
A critical part of our Management Consulting team is our Customer Insight & Growth practice within our Resources Team. You’ll help Oil/Gas, Metals, Mining, Pulp & Paper, Energy and Utilities clients put customer needs at the center of their decision making and accelerate their growth agenda leveraging innovative commercial strategies at the intersection of business and technology. Articulating customer strategies and vision for our clients’ customer experience, shaping sales effectiveness and sales transformation agendas and/or redefining our clients’ marketing and customer service mandates in an omnichannel digital world, are at the core of what we do.
Our Customer Insight & Growth professionals apply deep customer strategy development to architect value, optimize channel management, apply operating model architecture skills, influence through insights and partner with our clients to make bold decisions on priority C-Suite issues. Our consultants blend deep industry expertise while considering emerging trends and technologies from cross-industry to solve front-office issues that deliver profitable growth.
Our consultants can expect to:
- Provide strategic guidance to solve complex business problems
- Deliver high-quality solutions across multiple industries
- Work with cutting edge technology
- Engage in a variety of projects ranging both in size and scope
- Receive continuous training and career development support
Your Role: Senior Manager-Level – Management Consulting – Customer Insight & Growth
As a Senior Manager in our Customer Insight & Growth practice, you will:
- Engage with and helping to shape the agenda of the CMO/CSO/CDO, and the Chief Customer Officer
- Help to develop and expand the Sales, Commercial, Marketing Customer Services consulting portfolio through thought leadership and opportunity identification
- Manage business development opportunities to bring innovative solutions and ways of working to clients
- Build and apply technical, industry, and functional knowledge to support efforts in selling opportunities to existing and new clients
- Solve key business problems and challenges
- Enable Sales, Commercial Trade Promotion Management and Marketing Customer Service transformation,
- Collaborate with to define, build, executive and achieve transformative customer journeys from their “as-is” to the “to-be” enterprise environments.
Accenture days are never typical or routine and that’s why people love it. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing business landscape. Here are just a few examples of work you would be driving:
- Orchestrating assessments to help to identify vulnerabilities in the current state of our clients.
- Developing a comprehensive customer strategy and design that considers digital and omnichannel interaction models to personalize the customer experience
- Designing and implementing customer loyalty retention programs, smart service and marketing traffic generation
- Leading the strategy and design efforts of end-to-end customer solutions which may include changes to processes, policies, incentives/compensation, and enhanced technology capabilities
- Developing and tracking to a business case, measuring the value generated from improved customer experience and/or reduced cost-to-serve
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Equal Employment Opportunity All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
It is our intention for our people to work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.