Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
People in our Public Service
group serve an array of clients across state and local government, non-profit, and educational industries.
Our Technology Consulting professionals are entrepreneurial, innovative, connectors, and practitioners. They design bold solutions in the areas Digital, NewIT, Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Security, Cloud, and/or High-Velocity ERP that drive quantifiable value for customers. They are known brands in the market. They work at the intersection of business, technology, and people.
People at our Consultant career-level design client-centered solutions and may lead small teams in the implementation of those solutions.
The Public Service Technology Consulting Consultant has the following responsibilities:
- Identify, assess and solve moderately complex business problems, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
- Interact with client and/or Accenture team members on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach. Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor.
- Understand the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Determine methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
- Understand that decisions often impact the team in which they reside.
- Manages small teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture.
Work Location and Travel:
- This position is primarily intended to serve Public Service clients across the State of Florida.
- Successful candidates will be required to live within 90 miles of one of Accenture’s offices in either Tallahassee, Tampa, or Miami.
- Any costs for relocation to one of those locations, if necessary, will be the responsibility of the successful candidate.
- Frequent travel within the State of Florida, or otherwise, may be required, depending on actual client location or other business needs.