Job Location: CA - San Francisco, DC, DC - Washington, NY - New York, TX - Austin
Regional Description: Southwest
Job Number: 00659242 00659242_en
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Operations professionals work on projects across a range of business processes, business applications and information technology. They may provide technology services, such as application management, infrastructure management and systems integration, or they may deliver business process outsourcing services, including finance and accounting, procurement and human resources. Depending on the role, Outsourcing professionals may be based at a client’s office or in one of Accenture’s 50 delivery centers around the world.
This role utilizes deep industry or domain expertise to deliver business value on a repeatable basis to clients. Develop strategic business insights, drives decision-making to uncover opportunities to grow revenue to reduce costs. Utilize a broad set of analytical tools or management techniques to improve client business functions. The right candidate will be creative and resourceful and will utilize traditional and out of the box solutions to achieve superior business outcomes. The candidate should have deep experience in Finance & Accounting.
· Work outside documented processes applying judgment based services that deliver client value
· Provide functional expertise for the key differentiating processes, products and solutions.
· Drive and manage analytical efforts in areas specific to business function and industry focus.
· Develop strategic business insights and recommendations for improvements to business functions by partnering with client leads and aligning business priorities
· Provide next generation recommendations for process improvements to drive efficiency and cost savings
· Develop and articulate proof of concept for clients including strategy, scope, staffing, engagement setup and execution
· Work on Operations Transformation projects based solutions - end-to-end delivery of specific work-streams covering problem structuring and solving, communication of solutions, client engagement and stakeholder management.
· Manage day-to-day operations with supervisory authority over multiple associates. This includes allocating work, setting associate daily goals, and monitoring production.
· Responsible for the quality of production work from team and individual associates.
· Responsible for measuring and analyzing reporting metrics and producing management reporting.
· Coach, mentor, and develop direct reports. Motivate and lead associates by example, effectively communicating individual, team and company objectives to optimize knowledge transfer and maintain corporate informational transparency wherever possible.
· Identify, implement, and oversee process improvements across department in conjunction with the Project Management Office, Business Analysts and client(s).
· Demonstrate the highest levels of integrity, character, and professionalism in every associate, customer, and client interaction as a representative Accenture and its management.
· Assist with onboarding team members when needed.
*Must be able and willing to travel up to 100%*
Professional Skill Requirements:
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.