These are the minimum requirements for an aspirant to be considered for the position applying to:
- 7 years’ experience focused on client and business development in a design agency or consulting firm
- 7 years of thought leadership experience in exposure to multi-channel approaches and design areas including physical and connected
- 5 years’ experience in growth strategy focused on one or more of the following areas; market penetration, market and product expansion, diversity strategy
- 3 years’ experience demonstrated success leading multiple cross-discipline teams
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- History of tackling and solving complex business challenges; a strong personal mission to help find truths and challenge orthodoxies
- Nascent mastery of the Business Design landscape, including but not limited to design intelligence, measurement, KPIs, organizational change, venturing, design storytelling, design thinking, culture change, coaching, business/investment case generation, and product management.
- Understanding (but first-hand experience not necessary) of basic programming languages such as HTML and CSS through the most recent version.
- Prior experience using agile thought methodology
- Experience bringing Design solutions and products to market
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.