Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: San Antonio, TX
- work with cutting edge technology
- deliver high-quality solutions across multiple industries
- work on a variety of projects ranging in both size and scope
- receive continuous training and career development
- Create technical specifications, test cases and quality checklists
- Create large scale data processing jobs
- Create job processing schedule
- Create, process, and load data using APIs, ETL jobs, FTP jobs, custom scripting, bulk data tools
- 3+ years data ETL experience
- 2+ year Informatica experience
- Bachelor's degree
- US Citizenship required (Dual Citizenship not eligible for consideration)
- 4+ years of experience with Data Visualization
- 4+ years of experience with SQL BASIC
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
USA PA - Pittsburgh
360 Value Chain SRM Specialist
Accenture Consulting-HR Transformation Manager-West Region
Accenture Consulting-HR Tranformation Consultant-West Region