Job Location: AL - Birmingham, AZ - Tempe, CA - El Segundo, CA - LosAngeles, CA - Oakland, CA - Palo Alto, CA - Sacramento, CA - San Diego, CA - San Francisco, CA - San Jose, CO - Aurora, CO - Denver, CT - Hartford, DC, DC - Washington, DE - Wilmington, FL - Fort Lauderdale, FL - Miami, FL - Tampa, GA - Atlanta, IA - Des Moines, IL - Chicago, IN - Indianapolis, KS - Overland Park, KS - Wichita, KY - Lexington, LA - Nw Orleans, MA - Boston, MD - Baltimore, MD - Largo, MI - Detroit, MI - Grand Rapids, MI - Lansing, MI - Southfield, MN - Bloomington, MN - Minneapolis, MN - St Paul, MO - Jefferson City, MO - Kansas City, MO - St Louis, NC - Charlotte, NC - Raleigh, ND - Fargo, NJ - Florham Park, NM - Albuquerque, NY - Garden City, NY - New York, OH - Cincinnati, OH - Cleveland, OH - Columbus, OH - Valley View, OR - Portland, PA - Collegeville, PA - King Of Prussia, PA - Philadelphia, PA - Pittsburgh, TN - Memphis, TN - Nashville, TX - Austin, TX - Dallas, TX - Houston, TX - Irving, TX - San Antonio, VA - Arlington, WA - Seattle, WI - Milwaukee
Regional Description: Midwest
Job Number: 00657508 00657508_en
• Contribute to a strong client relationship through interactions with client personnel
• Understand engagement as it relates to client's business
• Configure security in Oracle applications to meet unique client security requirements
• Demonstrate knowledge in some areas of industry or functional specialty
• Communicate client expectations to the engagement team
• Conduct security and continuity assessment
• Assume responsibility for small components of engagements. May have greater role on small engagements
• Contribute to engagement planning and ensuring that deliverables meet contract and workplan objectives.
• Deliver services that meet Accenture Project Manager specifications
• Recognize and communicate opportunities to sell "add-on" work to client
• Strong understanding of information security management principles, Oracle applications application security implementation methodologies, role-based access controls, distributed systems administration, and oracle technical layer, cloud hosted infrastructure.
• Demonstrate experience 1) independently completing complex security related tasks; 2) making major contributions in assuring deliverables meet contract and workplan objectives and; 3) taking on tasks of increased complexity
• Ability to take a broad view of the position and take initiative to communicate, interact, and cooperate with others to ensure that all aspects of a task are addressed
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.