Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation’s priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
- Open Source Frameworks
- Content Management Systems
- Configuration Management
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a team lead
- Minimum of 4 years of experience with systems implementation
- US Citizenship required (Dual Citizenship not eligible)
- 6+ years of Java development experience utilizing web-based applications such as J2EE, JDK, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, and HTML
- Strong preference for 4 year degree in Computer Science or related field, will consider 2 year degree and/or equivalent work experience
- Ability to contribute to a high-performing, motivated workgroup by applying interpersonal and collaboration skills to achieve project goals and realize value
- Ability to contribute to the creation of an environment that facilitates high performance and motivates individuals to work collaboratively as a team
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Ability to complete task on set budgetary parameters and targets
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.