- Drive SAP innovation: working with SAP’s leading business partner, gain early access to SAP innovations and help shape and build credentials through an unparalleled program of collaboration.
- Learn and grow continuously: build skills in “New” SAP, grow existing skills and develop cross-industry skills with unmatched 24/7 access to the SAP Learning Hub, through expert-curated learning boards, webinars and classroom-style training programs.
- Thrive in our inclusive environment: Bring your whole self to a company that aims to be the most diverse in the world and delivers real-time performance feedback based on individual strengths—not stats.
We seek Business and Systems Integration professionals who possess deep skills in analysis, design and implementation of solutions based on leading practices in SAP BRIM and the latest SAP S/4HANA technology.
BRIM Professionals area able to lead work streams requiring specific knowledge of FI-CA contract accounting key capabilities. Individual should possess the ability to lead and facilitate business workshops and “show and tell” Conference Room Pilot sessions demonstrating the system while explaining the standard processes for requirements gathering and solution design.
Proficient functional and technical understanding of SAP BRIM solutions, including one or more of the following:
- Contract Accounting (FI-CA)
- Accounts Receivable (AR)
- Collection (Dunning, Dispute Management etc.)
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in SAP (preferably SAP BRIM, Hybris Billing, S/4HANA Finance)
- Minimum of 2 end-to-end SAP BRIM implementations, including hands-on design and configuration
- Functional expertise in several BRIM areas including Subscription Order Management, Convergent Mediation, Convergent Charging, Convergent Invoicing, FI-CA
- Experience on BITs Configuration, Billing Integration, Accounts Receivable (AR) and Collection (Dunning, Dispute Management etc.)
- Functional expertise in Billing process with integrations to FICA and Revenue Recognition
- Experience managing teams of 5+, including offshore teams
- Ability to travel to client sites on weekly basis (100%)
- Bachelor’s Degree
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven management and delivery skills
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
LocationsTX - Dallas,TX - Houston
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.