Job Location: NJ - Florham Park
Regional Description: Northeast
Job Number: 00656128 00656128_en
Location: Florham Park, NJ
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Boomerang brings digital transformation to the life sciences industry through insight-backed creative solutions that enhance engagement with key target audiences and a focus on delivering measurable business value for our clients. Boomerang, as of December 2015, is now part of Accenture.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Digital Account Manager job description:
The Digital Account Manager will work within our Business Services Department in the creation and rollout of digital marketing strategies and customer experience solutions tightly integrated with their business objectives.
Digital Account Managers are responsible for building and maintaining relationships with client stakeholders while managing digital projects across multiple accounts and supporting development of existing and new accounts.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage and build long-term client relationships by delivering best-in-class digital services
• Draft Scopes of Works with the US Head of Business Services, Account Director, Creative Director, Director of Digital Marketing, IT Lead, Project Management Lead, and Head of Customer engagement; secure client sign-off
• Work with cross-department Subject Matter Experts to develop marketing/media/creative strategies for clients
• Define project scope based on client needs and requirements
• Create and execute project plans; identify resources needed, assign individual responsibilities and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
• Write briefs for the internal creative and marketing teams, and specifications for the development team
• Act as the main point of contact for clients during the project lifecycle (with support from a Project Manager as needed.)
• Provide actionable insights based on data-monitoring and analytics
• Ensure on-budget and on-time high-quality project deliverables
• Grow revenue within existing accounts and maintain account targets
• Ability to travel 5% overnight and 10% locally
• Minimum 3 years of account management experience in digital channels
• Project management experience, preferably on website design/development or digital marketing projects
• Fluency in digital media channels including Paid Search, Search Engine Optimization, Programmatic Media, Video Marketing, Social Media, etc.
• Experience with website development and customer experience UI/UX programs
• Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in marketing or communications
• Familiarity with multi-channel data integrations for analytics and insights generation
• Previous education in Science
• Experience in Health or Life Sciences industries
• High responsiveness to a changing landscape of priorities, timelines, and client requirements
• Curiosity and passion for analytics and emerging digital trends and tools
• Outstanding interpersonal, written and presentation skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.