Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Management Consulting professionals design and implement process and change interventions that integrate strategy, technology and people to enable process improvements that create value for clients.
The Management Consulting Senior Manager designs and implements business changes that drive industry-specific, function and digital operating model transformation, focusing on task relating to people and process.
Software as a Service professionals demonstrate skills and experience related to Software as a Service (SaaS) - software delivery model in which software and associated data are centrally hosted on the cloud.
Salesforce.com professionals demonstrate skills in Salesforce.com which is the leader in CRM solutions for customer relationship management software and cloud computing.
The successful candidate will be known as an expert internally and externally. Using technical expertise, business acumen and fluid communication skills to translate the possible into reality. The candidate will be able to design solutions that span multiple platforms and include integration and authentication across systems; articulate design considerations, trade-offs, benefits, and recommendations. Ability to manage the architecture solution implementation and build trusted relationship with clients. The Delivery Lead will have support from the Global Delivery Group as well as from local support resources provided by the global team.
As a Management Consulting Senior Manager, you’ll often be:
- Solving key business problems and challenges by enabling Sales, Commercial (Trade Promotion Management), Marketing & Customer Service transformation, painting a picture of, and charting a journey from the current state to a “to-be” enterprise environment
- Overseeing the design and implementation of Sales, Commercial, Marketing & Customer Service solutions
- Orchestrating assessments to help to identify vulnerabilities in the current state of our clients
- Helping to develop and expand the Sales, Commercial, Marketing & Customer Services consulting portfolio through thought leadership and opportunity identification
- Managing business development opportunities to bring innovative solutions and ways of working to clients
- Building and applying technical, industry, and functional knowledge to support efforts in selling opportunities to existing and new clients
- Developing, utilizing and sharing your deep skills as a Consulting practitioner to ensure market and client relevance
- Leading in the design and implementation of seamless and enriched end-to-end customer service experiences
- Designing and implementing customer loyalty/ retention programs, smart service and marketing & traffic generation
- Engaging with and helping to shape the agenda of the CMO/ CSO/ CDO/Chief Commercial Officer
- Willing to meet travel requirements of up to 75%