Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world’s leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time. So you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation’s priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
AFS Technology powers our clients by building highly differentiated new business models and applications services, creating new experiences and driving the use of New IT, including Digital technologies, Cloud, Intelligent Automation, Liquid Delivery, Liquid Workforce and Agile methodologies. This team helps solve the most complex technology challenges for our clients, creating custom-designed solutions using leading edge technologies and integrating our Technology Platforms with our clients’ operations. We leverage alliances with top technology providers in the industry—including SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, salesforce.com, Cisco, IBM, and HP—and harness emerging technologies in the AFS Digital Studio and Accenture Labs to help our clients invent new technology solutions to achieve real business results.
The San Antonio Innovation & Technology Delivery Center (SADC) is part of the Accenture's US Delivery Center organization, which is comprised of six delivery centers that create client value through innovative technology solutions primarily focused in Application Outsourcing, ERP solutions, Information Management Services, and Net Centric solutions.
Our SADC employees can expect to:
- work with cutting edge technology
- deliver high-quality solutions across multiple industries
- work on a variety of projects ranging in both size and scope
- receive continuous training and career development
The SAP Associate will work with clients and the implementation team to design and build configuration and design custom development objects. The position will be involved in all aspects of solution testing including test script development and execution and error correction. This role is involved in maintenance, enhancement and development work of complex modules and those that interface with other applications and should have a range of skills and knowledge of SAP. This role will be required to participate in some pager/on-call support.
- Analyze, design, and test enhancements to SAP modules.
- Work with clients and implementation team to gather and interpret user/system requirements into design specifications.
- Design system specifications and interfaces for SAP components.
- Design SAP components to functional standards.
- Provide support toward installation of SAP application releases into production.
- Participate in structured peer reviews / walkthroughs.
- Execute all required process steps as defined in our methodologies.
- Create operational documentation for the SAP application.
- Provide SAP application support within one of Project sub-teams.
- Meet service commitments for assigned deliverables and proactively provide work status.
- Organize and prepare work effectively to facilitate proactive resolution of problems.
- Continuously develop industry knowledge and associated skills.
- Identify, track and resolve issues and risks affecting the SAP application.
- Work with Client, Accenture, and Teaming Partner team members and executives on and across the project team.