- Assess, strategize and manage Workday deployments for organizations across the globe. Accenture has worked with more than 600 clients to deliver Workday deployments to unlock the potential of their organizations.
- Design and deliver future-ready Workday solutions to help organizations optimize their HR and Finance functions and enhance their employees’ experiences.
- Join more than 1,200 professionals certified in Workday, collaborating to drive enterprise-wide transformational projects on a global scale.
- Expand your Workday skills and advance your career with unparalleled training and professional development opportunities.
As a Workday Change Management Manager, you should expect to be involved in the following:
- Facilitate Change Management discovery workshops with Client executives and key stakeholders
- Identify changes being introduced to the Client’s organization (e.g., business process, technology, and organizational change) and develop Change Management plans to drive adoption for these changes
- Develop communications, provide Workday demonstrations, and prepare/deliver learning solutions
- Prepare approaches and deliver activities to measure readiness and adoption for the change
- Collaborate with other Workday Change Management Consultants around best practices and frameworks for managing change for Workday deployments
- 2+ years of experience with Workday products
- 3+ years of experience in change management or training
- 4+ years of consulting experience, most recently in a Senior Analyst, Consultant, or similar level role, preferably with a large consulting firm
- Existing and up to date Workday HCM certification
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 80%
- 4 years of experience in change management or training
- Familiarity with organizational change management concepts and approaches
- Human Resources (HR) background or experience
- Experience with developing training curricula and materials
- Experience conducting technology training to users.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment and be creative within a team
- Strong desire to work with clients and provide exceptional client experiences
- Experience with video/training development tools, Microsoft Project, PowerPoint, and Excel
LocationsCA - El Segundo,CA - San Francisco,CO - Denver,FL - Orlando,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,MA - Boston,NY - New York,TN - Nashville,TX - Dallas
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
Microsoft - Technology Consulting - Senior Manager - Southwest
USA MD - Greenbelt
Federal - SOC / Security Engineering Deputy Lead
Property & Casualty Insurance Manager
Business & Technology Integration