- 2+ years of experience with Workday products
- 3+ years of experience in change management or training
- 4+ years of consulting experience, most recently in a Senior Analyst, Consultant, or similar level role, preferably with a large consulting firm
- Existing and up to date Workday HCM certification
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 80%
- 4 years of experience in change management or training
- Familiarity with organizational change management concepts and approaches
- Human Resources (HR) background or experience
- Experience with developing training curricula and materials
- Experience conducting technology training to users.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment and be creative within a team
- Strong desire to work with clients and provide exceptional client experiences
- Experience with video/training development tools, Microsoft Project, PowerPoint, and Excel
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applications for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.