- Assess, strategize and manage Workday deployments for organizations across the globe. Accenture has worked with more than 600 clients to deliver Workday deployments to unlock the potential of their organizations.
- Design and deliver future-ready Workday solutions to help organizations optimize their HR and Finance functions and enhance their employees’ experiences.
- Join more than 1,200 professionals certified in Workday, collaborating to drive enterprise-wide transformational projects on a global scale.
- Expand your Workday skills and advance your career with unparalleled training and professional development opportunities.
As a Workday Functional Associate Manager, you should expect to be involved in the following:
- Serve as an escalation point for critical functional issue resolution
- Provide subject matter expertise to aid in decision making related to the functional solution
- Architect Workday HCM solution to ensure that all work streams are cohesive and cross functional impacts are considered and mitigated
- Advise clients on industry standards and leading practices.
- Demonstrate design options through the use of prototyping.
- Understand and apply Workday and Accenture DayNine methodologies.
- Provide the Project Manager with status updates and keep them apprised of overall project status.
- Demonstrate strong client and stakeholder management to achieve project objectives
- Ensure the client takes advantage of Workday best practices.
- Support innovation through the creation of new industry leading methods and assets
- Existing and up to date Workday HCM certification
- 2+ years of consulting experience, most recently in a Senior Consultant, or similar level role, preferably with a large consulting firm
- 2+ years of hands-on experience delivering Workday implementations in a leadership role
- Experience managing teams of 1+ persons
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 80%
- 2+ years prior experience implementing Workday with a certified Workday implementer.
- Thrive in a diverse, fast paced environment.
- Think analytically and can effectively apply logic to solve problems.
- Demonstrated commitment and achievement to delivery excellence and client relationship management
- Demonstrated understanding of the cross functional dependencies and impacts to conversions and integrations
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently and meet deadlines, despite conflicting demands.
- Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate and team with others.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and can clearly articulate complex messages and requirements.
- Strong desire to work with clients and provide exceptional client experiences.
- Deep HR knowledge and HR Technology experience in Workday, SAP, Oracle or similar ERP technologies (preferably cloud based)
LocationsCA - El Segundo,CA - San Francisco,CO - Denver,FL - Orlando,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,MA - Boston,NY - New York,TN - Nashville,TX - Dallas
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Oracle Meter Data Management – Functional Lead
Business & Technology Integration
USA OH - Columbus
Higher Education Workday Manager
Business & Technology Integration
USA IL - Chicago
Finance & Risk- Enterprise Fraud Strategy Manager