- Assess, strategize and manage Workday deployments for organizations across the globe. Accenture has worked with more than 600 clients to deliver Workday deployments to unlock the potential of their organizations.
- Design and deliver future-ready Workday solutions to help organizations optimize their HR and Finance functions and enhance their employees’ experiences.
- Join more than 1,200 professionals certified in Workday, collaborating to drive enterprise-wide transformational projects on a global scale.
- Expand your Workday skills and advance your career with unparalleled training and professional development opportunities.
- Manage teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures
- Formulate planning, budgeting, forecasting and reporting strategies
- Develop statements of work and/or client proposals
- Develop and manage vendor relationships
- Lead workshops for client education
- Manage resources and budget on client projects
- Serve as the escalation point for critical functional issue resolution
- Provide subject matter expertise to aid in decision making related to the functional solution
- Lead, mentor, counsel and manage performance metrics of project staff
- Conduct working sessions with clients to gather, understand, and analyze business requirements
- Architect Workday Financials solution to ensure that all work streams are cohesive and cross functional impacts are considered and mitigated
- Advise clients on industry standards and leading practices
- Demonstrate design options through the use of prototyping
- Understand and apply Workday and Accenture DayNine methodologies
- Provide the Project Manager with status updates and keep them apprised of overall project status
- Demonstrate strong client and stakeholder management to achieve project objectives
- Ensure the client takes advantage of Workday best practices
- Support innovation through the creation of new industry leading methods and assets
- Existing and up to date Workday Financials certification
- 4+ years of consulting experience, most recently in a Senior Consultant, Manager, or similar level role, preferably with a large consulting firm
- 2+ years of experience leading workstreams or small teams
- A minimum of 1 full life cycle Workday Financial implementation
- Hands-on Financials functional experience
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with delivering Workday Financials implementations
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 80%
- 3+ years prior experience implementing Workday with a certified Workday implementer.
- Proficiency in multiple business processes:
- Procure-to-Pay (PTP)
- Order-to-Cash (OTC)
- General Ledger (GL)
- Fixed Asset Management (FA)
- Cash Management
- Grant Management
- Chart of Accounts Re-Design
- Purchase Order Conversions
- Expense Management
- Thrive in a diverse, fast paced environment.
- Other leading Cloud based SaaS financial application implementation experience (ie: NetSuite, Fusion Intact, PeopleSoft, Oracle, SAP, Lawson)
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization
- Deep functional knowledge around financial systems and processes
- Proven skills as a team member, team lead or project manager on at least one full life cycle implementation
- Demonstrated experience in defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines
- Think analytically and can effectively apply logic to solve problems.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently and meet deadlines, despite conflicting demands.
- Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate and team with others.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and can clearly articulate complex messages and requirements.
- Strong desire to work with clients and provide exceptional client experiences.
- Demonstrated understanding of the cross functional dependencies and impacts to conversions and integrations
- Experience managing teams
- Demonstrated commitment and achievement to delivery excellence and client relationship management
LocationsCA - El Segundo,CA - San Francisco,CO - Denver,FL - Orlando,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,MA - Boston,NY - New York,TN - Nashville,TX - Dallas
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Merchandising / Product Development and Sourcing, Sr Manager
Posted 2 days ago
USA MD - Suitland
Federal - Data Scientist
Posted 2 days ago
USA GA - Atlanta
Health & Public Services Finance Consultant
Posted 2 days ago