- Minimum 4 years of SAP experience within Supply Chain
- Minimum of 2 years of experience within external consulting or 4 years of experience within SAP strategy, implementation or integration within Fortune 500 organizations
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- It is our intention for our people to work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel routinely Monday - Thursday outside of your home geography.
- C-suite verbal, written and presentation abilities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suites including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, Skype and Visio.
- S/4HANA experience
- Project management
- Experience with eWM, IBP or Recipe Management a plus
- Agile - experience and certification preferred
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.