- 2+ years of prior consulting experience
- 1+ years of experience with XML, XSD, XSLT or XPath
- 2+ years of experience with an HCM or ERP System
- 1+ years of experience with ETL Software including Informatica, SAS, Clover or Pentaho.
- Experience with MySql or other database products
- Formula and macro experience in Microsoft Excel
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 80%
- Existing and up to date Workday Certification (i.e HCM, Financials, Integrations Core, etc)
- Four-year college degree in a computer related or engineering field or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Experience in Reporting/Analytics
- Consulting-based leadership experience on specialized projects with overall knowledge of information systems
- Prior conversion or data integration experience, Web Services or programming experience
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applications for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.