Ready to fast-track your Salesforce career?
Join the largest team of Salesforce certified professionals in the industry and champion innovation, leverage deep and cutting-edge Salesforce expertise and pioneer solutions to help transform the world’s leading organizations and governments.
Ready to solve complex problems? Advance your skills? Deliver next-generation Salesforce solutions?
Now is the perfect time for you to join the Accenture Salesforce team, where you’ll:
- Expand your experience with over 200 intelligent tools across all 12 Salesforce-recognized industries.
- Lead in the development and implementation of new Salesforce-based solutions.
- Benefit from our long-standing partnership with Salesforce to access the coolest Salesforce technologies, like Lightning, Einstein and Bolt, so you can put them to meaningful applications at scale.
- Join more than 11,800 skilled Salesforce professionals, collaborating across multiple areas to drive enterprise-wide transformational projects on a global scale.
- Build new skills and strengthen your expertise with unparalleled training and support—whether you're taking the more than 4,200 unique Salesforce certifications or working towards your Certified Technical Architect (CTA) certification.
Join Accenture and be empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning and a global community.
The successful candidate will be known as a subject matter expert. Using technical expertise, business acumen and fluid communication skills to translate the possible into reality. The candidate will be able to design solutions that span multiple platforms and include integration and authentication across systems; articulate design considerations, trade-offs, benefits, and recommendations. Ability to manage the architecture solution implementation and build trusted relationship with clients. The Delivery Lead will have support from the Global Delivery Group as well as from local support resources provided by the global team.
We can hire for this role anywhere in the US, as long as you are located near an Accenture office, and willing and able to travel domestically approximately 80% of the time to meet client needs.
- Lead Sales Performance platform implementation engagement and provide engagement leadership: Assess engagement performance, risks, issues and impact on solution and service delivery commitments, client relationships, etc.
- Own development of plan to review and manage client expectations throughout delivery and ensure the values we are delivering are in line with client expectations.
- Create an integrated project plan from the individual project plans, showing the high-level flow of project milestones and dependencies across projects. Use the plan to rebalance work and manage variances across projects.
- Lead business and functional requirements definition and prioritization/scoping of requirements.
- Monitor and control the quality management process, manage expectations, conduct milestone reviews, manage process performance, conduct continuous improvement and causal analysis activities.
- Monitor all issues that affect the team, project, or program and potential risks.
- Manage program/project’s financial, resource strategy and contingency.
- Disseminate best practices on solution positioning and delivery.
- Build and maintain high performance teams.
- Support pre-sales activities inclusive of participating in sales calls and proposal development.