- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science, Technology, Engineering or similar degree
- 1+ year of application development experience using programming languages, such as Python, Java, Scala, C#, .NET, etc.
- Digital Native with interest in next generation technology architecture
- Experience creating prototypes that apply and test new ideas related to Systems & Platforms
- Experience conducting research in an area relevant to next generation infrastructure & architecture, quantum computing, IoT, robotics, etc.
- Quantum Computing
- Data Architecture
- Data Science
Professional Skill Requirements
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.