• Minimum of 3 years' experience working on Supply Chain initiatives
• Minimum of 1 year’s experience in an external consulting role and/or Industrial/Automotive role
• Ability to meet travel requirements
• Bachelor's Degree
• Knowledge and experience in Supply Chain Planning, Logistics, Warehousing, Customer Service, Transportation
• Prior experience with Connected Products, Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things or Blockchain
• MBA or equivalent graduate degree preferred
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Ability to innovate and challenge norms
• Excellent ability to create collectively, harnessing the power of a group
• Ability to generate new, creative approaches to solve problems and create opportunities
• Proven ability to utilize data and analytics to drive new insights
• Focus on value creation
• Demonstrated ability to lead diverse teams
• Excellent leadership, management, and relationship building skills
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.