- Two years of hands-on SAP Business Objects Data Services (BODS) experience
- One year of experience integrating or migrating BODS with one or more SAP sources (BW, HANA, ECC, etc)
- Experience with a full life cycle development from functional design to deployment
- Experience with one or more additional ETL tools and associated capabilities beyond the Basic Qualifications (Informatica, DataStage, or Ab Initio)
- Experience with requirements definition and functional design, primarily associated with Data Management activities (Mapping, Conversion, Migration), across multiple projects
- Experience with usage of ETL tools to harmonize data
- A high-level understanding of the concepts of Data Governance
- Experience with data modeling concepts and some database experience (Teradata, Oracle, SQL Server or DB2)
- Unix and/ or Windows scripting
- Ability to meet travel requirements
Professional Skill Requirements
· It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees myst be available to travel when needed. This role requires 100% travel flexibility to travel and work onsite with clients
· Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
· Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
· Desire to work in an information systems environment
· Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
· Ability to work with senior client executives
Our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/ Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.