- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management/Computer Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent discipline
- Minimum 1 year of experience with DoD customers as an IT Consultant
- Minimum 1 year of experience researching and refining technology solutions from loosely-defined requirements OR experience researching and defining technology best practices
- Experience with developing and providing operational support for information systems
- Experience with DoD Cyber Security standards for information systems
- Strong written and oral communication skills with experienced military officers
- Strong communication and collaboration skills (oral and written; good briefing skills)
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio
- Good organizational, multi-tasking and time-management skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Desire to add value to the client and Accenture above and beyond the role
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.