- Minimum of 3 years of experience in an external consulting role
- Minimum of 3 years of project management experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working on manufacturing or supply chain improvement initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree
Preferred and Professional Qualifications:
- Tier 1 strategy consulting firm experience
- MBA or equivalent graduate degree preferred
- Lean or Six Sigma qualifications
- Strong leadership to develop team members and build an inclusive and diverse team
- Ability to incorporate best practices and latest research
- Ability to support both client sales origination and project delivery
- Ability to effectively manage and coach others
- Team player; collaborative mindset
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent leadership, management, and relationship building skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.