Job Location: IL - Chicago, IN - Indianapolis, MI - Detroit, MN - Minneapolis, MO - Kansas City, MO - St Louis, OH - Cincinnati, OH - Cleveland, OH - Columbus, WI - Milwaukee
Regional Description: Midwest
Job Number: 00651456 00651456_en
Do you want to revolutionize the future of business? From transformation planning through implementation, there’s never been a better time to join our global team of 47,000 SAP experts. Accenture is helping the world’s leading companies reinvent themselves and enable their digital transformation with SAP.
Help us lead the way in powering the intelligent enterprise. Use design thinking, agile development methodologies and the latest technologies—such as SAP Cloud Platform, S/4HANA, Internet of things, artificial intelligence, cognitive computing, big data, analytics and mobile—to deliver the next generation of SAP solutions.
What will I do in this position?
As an SAP SD/OTC Consultant, you will align technology with business strategy, working directly with the client gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practice business changes. Primary responsibilities may include:
Why should I join the Accenture team?
• Minimum of 2 years of year hands-on SAP OTC or SAP SD configuration/implementation experience (ECC or Cloud)
• Minimum of 1 full lifecycle SAP implementation
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience (minimum 12 years or 6 years plus an Associate’s Degree)
Preferred skills experience:
• Functional experience with SAP CRM, SAP SD or SAP OTC
• SAP HANA Cloud project experience
• SAP C4 HANA certification, training or hands-on project experience
• Team Lead Experience
Professional Skill Requirements:
• It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed. This role requires 100% travel flexibility to travel and work onsite with clients (typically Monday - Thursday)
• Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.