Job Location: CO - Denver, IL - Chicago, PA - Pittsburgh, TX - Austin, TX - Dallas, TX - Houston, WI - Milwaukee
Regional Description: Southwest
Job Number: 00651308 00651308_en
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
· 2-4 years in Automation
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills
· Individuals should be familiar with operations of an Oil & Gas offshore platform. This position will be responsible for troubleshooting issues with the Platform Control System (PCS) and Emergency Control Systems (ESS), including instrumentation, wiring, servers, hardware, and software.
· Self-motivated individual with the willingness to take ownership and responsibility of delegated tasks.
· Special Training in Allen Bradley ControlLogix, MicroLogix, SLC-500, PLC-5, ControlNet, RSView, PanelView, GE Rx3i PACS System and GE90-30/70 and QuickPanel OIT, WonderWare Archestra, Application Server.
· Certifications in Rockwell Software PLC and FactoryTalk HMI Training, WonderWare Industrial Application Server Training, SAFEGULF and H2S Training, HUET Training, T-2 Offshore Production, Safety Training, OSHA Basic Plus, TWIC.
· Offshore experience is a plus.· BS in Engineering (or higher)
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.