Join the Accenture Cloud First team and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture is a leader in helping organizations move to the cloud to take advantage of a new era of service delivery and flexibility, where applications, infrastructure and business processes are brought together and delivered As-a-Service. Accenture’s Cloud First agenda offers comprehensive, industry-focused cloud services including strategy, implementation, migration and managed services, and assets including the Accenture Cloud Platform, that can drive broader transformational programs for clients. Accenture has worked on more than 13,000 cloud computing projects for clients, including three-quarters of the Fortune Global 100, and has more than 17,000 professionals trained in cloud computing.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
The long-standing Accenture and Workday alliance is focused on one thing: Helping our clients thrive in the digital world. We offer end-to-end services for Workday finance and human resources including strategic transformation, application implementation, application management and business process outsourcing. We leverage Accenture’s intelligent tools, like the Accenture Client Enablement Tool for Workday to help teams work smarter and faster.
From pilots to complex transformations, we work with our clients to assess, strategize and manage their Workday solutions. But, we do much more than deliver technology. Our focus is on helping businesses realize the promise of integrated, cloud-based technology to do things that could not have been done before, effecting real change in how the business runs and the value it can create.
Software as a Service professionals demonstrate skills and experience related to Software as a Service SaaS software delivery model in which software and associated data are centrally hosted on the cloud.
Workday Human Capital Management professionals demonstrate skills and experience in Workday HCM.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Researching and resolving day to day Workday US Payroll issues
- Work with client to support the new requirements for Payroll in Workday
- Creating and Updating Workday configurations based on requirement changes
- Provide support for regular and special payroll processes in Workday
- Provide support for post-payroll activities like posting, bank transfer and pay checks in Workday
- Provide support for Legal and regulatory reports in Workday
- Provide support for year-end reporting and other year-end activities in Workday
- Analyze Workday Updates and provide recommendations to clients
- Provide support for various Payroll interfaces in Workday
- Provide support to core HCM application