Applied Intelligence Studio Sr. Manager
Come join Accenture and Innovate in a company with AI and data analytics in its DNA. Leverage our unparalleled scale, scope, investment and global footprint to solve clients’ business needs. You’ll drive results accessing 750+ industrialized apps and solutions, 800+ analytics and 300+ AI patents/patents-pending, and the Applied Intelligence Platform (API) that combines cutting edge and advanced analytics and automated AI with an integrated suite of leading tools and technologies.
Accenture Applied Intelligence is the world’s largest team in applying data science, machine learning, and AI with deep industry experience to solve clients most sophisticated and difficult challenges. We are a team of experts in data science, data engineering, artificial intelligence and human ingenuity with industry knowledge that spans every industrialized area -- energy, health care, transportation, retail, social media, and more. By deploying AI responsibly and combining it with our deep industry and analytics expertise, we enable the digital transformation of organizations, extend human capabilities, and make intelligent products and services a reality. Follow @AccentureAI and visit accenture.com/appliedintelligence.
Role Description: Data Scientist Senior Manager
As a Senior Manager working at the Accenture you will work on a team with diverse clients and industries delivering analytics solutions and help clients turn data into actionable insights that drive tangible outcomes, improve performance and help clients lead the market. This position requires in-depth understanding and use of statistical and data analysis tools, as well as strong technical and talent leadership skills.
· You must be able to effectively use and lead teams using statistical, data mining, machine learning, and/or deep learning techniques in delivering data science insights
· Work closely with internal Accenture teams and clients to understand challenges and create solutions
· Stay abreast of technology trends in artificial intelligence
· Coordinate with Studio Senior Manager and Lead
· Contribute to Responsible AI product development and research
· Cultivate our academic and community partnershps
· Engage the wider Accenture and Bay Area community to create a dynamic AI studio from the ground up
- Minimum 7 years of experience in data science and use of statistical methodologies
- Minimum 7 years of experience capturing, assessing and making recommendations, including reviewing data for completeness and consistency, analyzing and interpreting data
- Minimum 5 years of developing machine learning methods, including familiarity with techniques in clustering, regression, optimization, recommendation, neural networks, and other.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills with minimum 3 years of experience with data science tools, including Python, R, Scala, Julia, or SAS
- Bachelor’s degree in data science and related disciplines as mathematics, statistics, computer science, physics, or related fields. Master’s degree preferred.
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Ability to technically lead data science projects
- Passionate, creative, and forward thinking
- Drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques
- Deadline-driven, organized and able to multi-task
- Familiarity with using cloud services (AWS, Google, Azure) or Big Data tools (Hadoop, Hive, Spark) in data science solutions
- Demonstrable knowledge in artificial intelligence, machine learning, data science, and other relevant technical domains
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA IL - Chicago
Test Architecture Engineering Manager (Multiple Positions)
Java Developer Team Lead
Workday Consulting Senior Manager - Northeast
Business & Technology Integration