Candidates will be tested on statistical and analytical skills
- Must have a minimum 3 years of experience in data science and statistical methodology
- Minimum 1 year of knowledge of machine learning
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills with minimum 2 years of experience with predictive analytics tools, including SAS or SPSS and at least one of the following: R or Python
- Must have deep knowledge, understanding and hands on experience with Statistical Concepts
- and Methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline such as Data Engineering, Economics, Statistics, Computer Science or related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- Deadline-driven, organized and able to multi-task
- Ability to work with cross-functional organizations
- Strong proficiency with the Microsoft suite (including advanced Excel skills with embedded Pivot Tables & Macros; advanced PowerPoint usage).
- Familiarity with deploying cloud services (AWS, Google, Azure), Big Data tools (Hadoop, Hive, Spark) and knowledge of SQL
- Ability to clearly communicate and articulate Accenture Data Science capabilities with client. Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to clearly communicate results, concepts and ideas to non-technical business.
Accenture Digital’s 36,000 professionals are driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity -- All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women