***These roles are West Coast only. Locations we are hiring for are Seattle, Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Jose, and San Diego. If not currently located in one of those cities, must relocate to be considered.***
Do you want to revolutionize the future of business? From transformation planning through implementation, there’s never been a better time to join our global team of 47,000 SAP experts. Accenture is helping the world’s leading companies reinvent themselves and enable their digital transformation with SAP. Help us lead the way in powering the intelligent enterprise. Use design thinking, agile development methodologies and the latest technologies—such as SAP Cloud Platform, S/4HANA, Internet of things, artificial intelligence, cognitive computing, big data, analytics and mobile—to deliver the next generation of SAP solutions. Our West region team is growing and the technology innovation being driven in the West is having a global impact on business. It is a very exciting time to join our team of over 6,000 Accenture people in the West region!
Why should I join the Accenture Technology SAP team in the West?
- Drive SAP innovation: working with SAP’s leading business partner, gain early access to SAP innovations and help shape and build credentials through an unparalleled program of collaboration.
- Learn and grow continuously: build skills in “New” SAP, grow existing skills and develop cross-industry skills with unmatched 24/7 access to the SAP Learning Hub, through expert-curated learning boards, webinars and classroom-style training programs.
- Thrive in our inclusive environment: Bring your whole self to a company that aims to be the most diverse in the world and delivers real-time performance feedback based on individual strengths—not stats.
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety of clients.
SAP professionals design, implement and deploy SAP solutions to achieve defined business goals. Maintain skills in SAP applications process design and configuration; SAP application design, development, integration, testing and deployment; and SAP application technical architecture.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
- Decisions often impact the team in which they reside.
- Manages small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in SAP, preferably in SAP Finance
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in SAP BRIM/Hybris Billing, in areas such as Subscription Order Management, Convergent Mediation, Convergent Charging, Convergent Invoicing, FI-CA
- Minimum of 1 end-to-end SAP BRIM/Hybris Billing implementations
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associate’s Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience)
- Previous experience with SAP FI-CA
- Minimum of 3 years of Project Management experience
- External client-facing consulting experience
- Technical experience in at least one of the following: BITs Configuration, Billing Integration, Accounts Receivable (AR), Collection (Dunning, Dispute Management, etc.)
LocationsAL - Birmingham,AL - Huntsville,AL - Montgomery,AR - Bentonville,AR - Little Rock,AZ - Phoenix,AZ - Tempe,CA - El Segundo,CA - Los Angeles,CA - Sacramento,CA - San Diego,CA - San Francisco,CA - San Jose,CO - Aurora,CO - Denver,CT - Hartford,CT - New Haven,DC,DC - Washington,DE - Newark,DE - Wilmington,FL - Fort Lauderdale,FL - Jacksonville,FL - Miami,FL - Orlando,FL - St. Petersburg,FL - Tallahassee,FL - Tampa,GA - Atlanta,IA - Des Moines,ID - Boise,IL - Bloomington,IL - Chicago,IL - St. Charles,IN - Indianapolis,KS - Overland Park,KS - Topeka,KS - Wichita,LA - Nw Orleans,MD - Baltimore,MD - Bethesda,MI - Ann Arbor,MI - Detroit,MI - Grand Rapids,MN - Minneapolis,MN - St Paul,MO - Kansas City,MO - St Louis,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,ND - Fargo,NH - Concord,NJ - Edison,NJ - Florham Park,NJ - Jersey City,NM - Albuquerque,NY - Buffalo,NY - New York,NY - Rochester,OH - Cincinnati,OH - Cleveland,OH - Columbus,OH - Dayton,OH - Toledo,OK - OKC,OR - Portland,PA - King Of Prussia,PA - Philadelphia,PA - Pittsburgh,PA - Wilkes-Barre,RI - Providence,SC - Charleston,SC - Columbia,TN - Knoxville,TN - Memphis,TN - Nashville,TX - Arlington,TX - Austin,TX - Dallas,TX - Houston,TX - San Antonio,UT - Salt Lake City,VA - Norfolk,VA - Richmond,WA - Seattle,WA - Tacoma,WI - Madison,WI - Milwaukee,WV - Charleston,WY - Cheyenne
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.