Location: Various locations
- Engineering transformations optimizing organization structure, new product development process, R&D spend and product lifecycle management systems
- Zero base product cost management through value analysis, value engineering and Design to Value assessments
- Product Strategies including Product as a Service, Platform Ecosystems and Sustainable Products
- Innovation Management and Product Portfolio Optimization balancing voice of customer and cost to serve
- Digitizing Engineering function with new technologies like Digital Thread / Twin, Robotic Process Automation, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, etc.
- Engineering experience in product development or product management
- Assessment of issues, business case development and blueprinting improvement strategies
- Engineering operating model design
- Industry X.0 technology and digital disruptors
- Advanced analytics / Should-cost modelling
Ability to travel 80% is required.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in an internal or external consulting role
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working on engineering improvement initiatives
- Minimum of 1 year of experience related to new technology (Digital Thread / Twin, Robotic Process Automation, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Tier 1 strategy consulting firm experience
- MBA or equivalent graduate degree preferred
- Previous engineering experience
- Experience with CAD and PLM systems
- Ability to support both client sales origination and project delivery
- Ability to effectively manage and coach others
- Team player; collaborative mindset
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent leadership, management, and relationship building skills
LocationsGA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,MA - Boston,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia,TX - Dallas,TX - Houston
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.