- Minimum 5 years’ experience SAP BRIM experience with focus in FICA and CI
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of project management experience
- Minimum of 2 end-to-end SAP BRIM implementations, including functional design, solution architecture and estimation
- Ability to meet travel requirements, up to 100%
- Bachelor's degree required
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status
- Minimum 8 years' consulting experience working with a Big 4 professional services organization
- Finance background with billing expertise
- Experience within Subscription Billing business process
- Billing process experience with integrations to FICA and Revenue Recognition
- Functional expertise in several BRIM process areas including Subscription Order Management, Convergent Mediation, Convergent Charging, Convergent Invoicing, FI-CA
- Must have Customer Financial Management (CFM), Dunning and Collections, Dispute Management and Finance and Contract Accounting experience (FICA) experience
- Revenue Recognition (RevPro, RevSym or SAP RAR) experience is preferred
- Technical experience in BITs Configuration, Billing Integration, Accounts Receivable (AR) and Collection (Dunning, Dispute Management etc.)
- Excellent client-facing skills and written/verbal communication skills
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.